2009 will be a tough year for sales, so we better be ready. Now is the time to pick your target accounts well so you can make this a successful year. Here are a few tips:
1. Pick accounts where you can prove the value you bring to them.
2. Pick accounts where you can get to the decision makers easily.
3. Pick accounts that have enough potential to be worth your effort.
4. Get referrals from current clients. These are earlier sales to make.
5. Now that you have a good list, believe in it and go to work.
Let’s blow the socks off 2009!!
Happy New Year.