You are invited to join authors Steve Waterhouse and Jarik Conrad on October 14 for a complimentary, Senior Executive only session entitled:
Build Your Recovery Now
Talent acquisition and management will be the key to success in the recovery ahead. Leading companies are already positioning themselves by building the most effective teams. In this presentation, we will discuss three keys to making the most of the next 18 months, including:
• How to find and maximize your existing talent pool.
• How to identify talent gaps in your organization.
• How to attract, hire and retain the best people to fill your gaps.
In this program you will learn practical techniques and concepts that are being applied by the world’s leading companies.
You will learn:
1. The secret the best companies use to predict winners with certainty.
2. How having the right people in the right job can multiply your profits.
3. How you can find and tap hidden talent within your current team.
4. Why managers fail at motivating their people and what to do about it.
5. The Top 10 Reasons Diversity Efforts Fail and why it hurts your bottom line.
6. What your PI and your EI say about your future success.
7. How to dramatically increase employee productivity without bribes or threats.
Dr. Conrad and Mr. Waterhouse are more than experts and authors, they have applied the concepts you will learn at companies around the world. You will hear case studies from a wide range of business models and industries, all aimed at helping you build your business right now.
Don’t wait for the economy to recover. Get ready now and make your own recovery.
Mr. Stephen Waterhouse
Mr. Waterhouse helps companies grow through the development of their people. His diverse career has taken him from design engineer on the successful Patriot Missile project to founder of his own chain of newspapers. When Steve took on the challenge of the struggling Vortech Corporation, he increased sales by 300% in just 24 months.
Some of Steve’s clients include AT&T, Monsanto, IBM, Xerox, Fidelity Investments, United Airlines, and Chico’s FAS.
Steve has appeared in Fortune, Sales and Marketing Magazine, Selling Power, PC Week, Investors Business Daily, B2B, Entrepreneur Magazine, Washington Technology, Smart Partner Magazine, and numerous local publications and business journals.
Mr. Waterhouse is the author of The Team Selling Solution: Creating and Managing Teams that Win the Complex Sale (McGraw-Hill)
Dr. Jarik Conrad
Dr. Conrad is a speaker, trainer, coach, consultant, and award-winning author of The Fragile Mind.
An expert on human behavior, he delivers a rare blend of humor, passion, and uncommon insight to audiences all over the world. He is a Certified Emotional Intelligence Analyst, a Certified Diversity Consultant and a SPHR, SHRM’s senior designation.
Dr. Conrad helps people better understand themselves and others, which enables them to conquer their personal and professional challenges such as:
• Leading people
• Working in teams
• Embracing diversity and inclusion
• Managing stress
• Adapting to change
Date: October 14
Location: Jacksonville University Club
Time: 6:30pm – 8pm
There is no charge for this event.
Hors d’oeuvres will be served.
Space is limited, so please RSVP today to: email@example.com