We help small businesses hire the right person for the job time after time.
Through Predictive Results, you get access to the same PI workforce assessments that major corporations have been using for over 50 years.
We will give you:
- A live consultation with your personal PI® Certified Consultant
- A written report on your candidate
- Additional questions to ask the candidate to make sure they are right for the job
- Advice on how to best motivate this person if you choose to hire them
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy, you don’t pay. It’s my company and you have my word on it. Steve Waterhouse, President
- You will use the same tool that top HR professionals use to ensure their companies are hiring the right person for the job.
- Interviews alone can’t give you the full story. You know that because you’ve hired too many people who did not work out.
- Our consultants will show you how your job candidates are likely to perform long before you make them an offer.
- Use tools that have been scientifically confirmed to have an extremely practical and reliable method of predicting work-related behavior. The PI® results will give you insight into your candidates that you could never have achieved in an interview alone.
Our three-step process is simple.
- You send us the name and email address of your candidate
- We email your candidate the PI workforce assessment with instructions.
- After they complete the 10 minute assessment, we call you with the results and our advice.
You will learn:
- How this person is likely to perform in your job
- What types of work this person is best suited for
- How this person will react to your company culture
- How this person will perform the tasks you plan to give them
- How they compare to others who have been in similar jobs
Bottom Line: You will make better hiring decisions resulting in:
- Lower turnover
- Higher Productivity
- Fewer personnel problems
All that for only $150 per assessment! (A small fraction of the cost of a bad hire!)
Complete the form below to find out more about How to hire the right person for the job and get your free copy of our report on How to Hire The Best People.