Hiring top sales people can make or break your business. Whether you are hiring sales people to open new accounts or simply to get more business from your existing clients, hiring right is critical to your success.
In this valuable 50 minute webinar you will learn how others are consistently achieving this goal.
You will learn:
- How to define a top sales performer for any position
- How to attract more top performers who match your ideal model
- How to identify top performers before you even interview them
- How to convince top performers that your company is right for them
For growing companies, these are some of today’s most urgent business challenges — as well as the greatest opportunities. In this program you will learn concrete steps you can take to start building a top performing team tomorrow.
Our goal is to fully equip you with the knowledge you need to accelerate your organization’s success.
This webinar will include:
- A case studies from successful companies
- A step by step process for attracting the best
- Resources you can use to upgrade your process
Join us for this valuable webinar. There is no charge for this Webinar.
Friday, January 13 at 10 am EST
Can’t make it? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording.
Steve Waterhouse is a PI® consultant and author who helps organizations around the world grow their sales.
His consulting, lecturing and training have directly helped companies throughout the US and 10 countries on 4 continents.
Clients include: AT&T, Xerox, Monsanto, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Fidelity Investments, Jim Beam Brands and United Airlines.
Mr. Waterhouse has a BSEE from Syracuse University and earned the CSP, the highest earned award from the National Speakers Association.