The PI Behavioral Assessment – A behavioral assessment that is the foundation of the Predictive Index system. It is a science-based assessment that provides managers with accurate, actionable data quantifying the unique motivating needs and behavioral drives of each employee and potential employee.
The PI Job Assessment – A job analytics tool that allows clients to quantify the behavioral requirements of any specific job, at any level, within their organizations. Created through input from multiple stakeholders, the client-defined output provides a PRO or “target” for the role.
Methodology – Data, Technology, Knowledge and Expertise– provide a foundation for organizational excellence in more than 8,000 client companies around the globe. Our Predictive Index®system, Selling Skills system, and Influencing Skills system are built upon this integrated approach, which allows you to use predictive data to achieve tangible improvements in business metrics such as productivity, retention, and revenue. These workforce benefits directly lead to high-performing work environments and create real, competitive advantage.
Selling Skills Assessment Tool – an assessment that provides the specific data you need to increase the sales production and customer interaction skills of your whole team by giving you an objective look at people’s strengths, skills, and areas for improvement. It provides a detailed, accurate quantification of the sales and judgment skills of individuals, teams and the company as a whole, and is designed for multiple sales positions and industries to mirror your specific situation.
Customer-Focused Selling – is an effective sales training program that provides all the core competencies needed for effective consultative selling, based on the areas of improvement identified by the Selling Skills Assessment Tool (SSAT). In a highly interactive learning format, CFS delivers the specific knowledge your team needs to consistently achieve better sales results.
Downloadable White Papers
- – 10 Tips for Filling Up Your Talent Pool
- – Science Behind PI
- – Strategic Workforce Planning
- – Navigating the World of Assessments
- – The Secret of Reducing Bus Accidents
- – The Secrets of Hiring Safer Drivers
- – Attract and Hire the Best Employees
- – Fire Up Your Company’s Success By Knowing How to Hire
- – Post Recession Retention Strategies | Keeping Your Best Employees
- – Safety First Process = Millions Saved!
- – Take This Job and Love It
- – Taking Stock of Your Stock : A Leader’s Checklist for Growing Your Company
- – The Organization’s Secret Sauce
- – Healthcare Challenges in 2010 and Beyond
- – Sustaining Motivation, Commitment and Productivity in Tough Times
- – Choose Wisely: Five Things You Need to Know About Executive Selection
- – Align Resources for Improved Communication and Future Growth
- – Building a Successful Sales Team
- – Developing Leadership to Manage Growth
- – Driving Sales Success through Cultural Change
- – Growing a Successful Sales Force
- – Hiring Right… the First Time
- – Hiring the Right Salespeople Results in Improved Retention
- – Identifying Strong Leaders Results in an Award-Winning School System
- – Improving Sales and Service
- – It’s all about the People
- – Leader in Hospitality Services Builds Client Relationships That Last
- – Managing Conflict in a High Growth Environment
- – MBK Senior Living Named One of the Best Places to Work In Healthcare in 2009
- – Reorganizing for Growth
- – Strong Job Fit Results in 75% Reduction in Turnover
- – Strong Job Fit Results in Top Performing Sales Force
- – Succession Planning and Leadership